Chandeliers Melbourne - Modern Chandelier Australia
Here is what you should know about chandeliers. Chandeliers are a great fixture that will brighten up any room in your home. Whether it is an empty lobby, dining rooms, a large bathroom, the main bedroom, a kitchen island, any living rooms, or any other areas in your home, a unique modern chandelier will beautify and accentuate the region with its dazzling lighting.
However, choosing chandeliers can be a very tedious and tricky task. Not only are there endless types of designer chandelier to choose from to fit the style of your room, but each type of chandelier itself comes in various finishes and styles, which can make it harder for you to make up your mind.
7Pandas offers a wide range of popular modern chandeliers online. From contemporary chandeliers lights to fit the aesthetic of your modern living room to provincial, traditional, and vintage styles, which will go well with any classically designed space. We stock a wide range of all these styles in materials such as crystal, wood, timber, brass, nickel, etc. With vast categories of chandelier styles and finishes available, we have one of the best collections of chandelier lights.
The testament to our high-quality crystal chandeliers is the K9 glass used for them. It is the same glass used to create items like prisms and optical lenses. As a result, the crystals in our chandeliers are more apparent. The high clarity is due to the high refractive index of K9 glass, which holds its ground in the Chandelier industry for the best high-end chandeliers. Add to it that K9 Crystals are more durable and sturdy than regular glass crystals.
Our Melbourne-based chandelier warehouse is situated in Campbellfield, Victoria, Australia. However, we offer quick and easy shipping and delivery nationwide. We guarantee to ship your brand new chandelier in perfect condition no matter where you are ordering from in Australia.
If you are confused about choosing the category of chandelier you want, use our chandelier buying guide to select the perfect chandelier for you! Whether you want a glimmering crystal chandelier with a brass finish or a rusty vintage chandelier that will go well with wooden accents in your room, we have the information to help you decide.
7Pandas Simple Chandelier Buying Guide 2022
You need to know several things before buying your first chandelier for any living space in your home. Deciding on a room, taking measurements to choose the right size of the chandelier, and deciding on a proper fix are only some of the things you need to know to choose a chandelier. Let’s get started with a complete step-by-step guide for choosing a chandelier.
Where Do You Want to Place Your Chandelier Lights?
Decide where you want to fix the chandelier. Is it in the foyer or centre of your living room? After deciding on a room, analyse the style of your room. That includes the overall colour scheme, the furniture style, the ambience of the décor, art deco, etc. Some people choose a chandelier that blends in with the room's colours, while others prefer a statement piece that stands out in the room.
For example, if you have a room with white walls and brown leather furniture, you could go for a deep golden or brass crystal chandelier to blend in with your room or choose a sizeable blue chandelier that stands out from the furniture. You could also match the chandeliers with the aesthetic of your entire house! All of this comes down to both your budget and your taste.
What Size Of Chandelier Should You Buy?
Chandeliers come in different sizes, so choosing the appropriate size for your room can be tricky. Thankfully, there are some tips and tricks for choosing the right sized chandelier.
Diameter of the Chandelier
An easy trick to deciding the diameter or width of your chandelier is to measure the length and width of the room in feet. For example, your room is 10 feet long and 14 feet in width. Then add both of these values to get a number that will be the most proportionate diameter of the chandelier in your room in inches.
That means a chandelier with a 24-inch diameter will perfectly match your room. This trick will not work if you want to install a chandelier in only a stylish focal point or area of a larger space. Only take the estimated measurements in the centre in which you want to install the lighting.
Vertical Size of the Chandelier
To get an idea of the appropriate vertical size of the chandelier, measure the height of your room in feet. Then multiply this value with 3 to get the ideal vertical size for your chandelier. For example, the room you want to use for a chandelier has a 10-foot ceiling. A 30-inch chandelier world looks the best in that particular room.
What Should Be the Height of Your Chandelier?
The height of the chandelier from the floor of your room depends on your ceiling height itself. Usually, a chandelier should at least be six and a half feet above the ground, but a 7 to 8 feet height is preferred for safety. The last thing you want is someone tall bumping into your chandelier by mistake!
For rooms with higher ceilings, of course, the vertical size of the chandelier would be more as well, so adjust the height from the floor accordingly. You may also set the height of the chandelier based on the location itself. Some dining room chandeliers are only as high as 5 feet from the floor because they reach the centre of the table, so there is no risk.
What Key Things About a Chandelier Should You Keep In Mind?
The lighting design and style of the chandelier is the essential aspect of the fixture. After all, you want to install a chandelier that wows anyone who looks at it anytime. There are several points to note about the style and design of chandeliers.
• Chandeliers are separated into different styles based on their material, finish, lighting style, and even shape. 7Pandas offers some of the most popular types of chandeliers available online today at different price points.
You can choose from our popular contemporary style chandeliers, which will give a modern cosy feel to your room, or go for a more classic vintage style chandelier that goes well with wooden interiors. In addition, we have a large range of traditional and provincial designs which will look particularly well in a countryside or cottage-centric home. The colour options are endless, from matte black to shiny chrome.
• From 1, 6, and 8 lights design up to 16, 18, and 32 lights designs, we have chandeliers of all kinds in our catalogue ready for shipping. Depending on your taste and size, you can choose the chandelier according to your decorative preference.
• There are different finishes and materials in which chandelier lights come. You can go for aged brass or aged copper options for your beautiful spaces for a more rustic vibe. The rural farmhouse option would also fit this specific feel quite well. On the other hand, bronze and chrome offer a relatively modern and contemporary look.
You can even opt for a natural wood or timber-style designer chandelier finish for kitchens or dining rooms. The classic crystal chandeliers fit any environment the best and add a rather premium look to any room. You can go for any style you like and prefer from our extensive range of chandelier lights.
• One thing to keep in mind while choosing the chandelier's style is the chandelier's visual weight. No, this is not the mass of the chandelier; it is the feeling it gives when you look at it. An overwhelming design of a chandelier in a simplistic or even an already overcrowded room, for example, might throw off the balance of the room's interior design and make it feel stuffy and congested.
How Much Does A Chandelier Cost?
Price is also one of the more critical aspects to consider when buying a chandelier. At 7Pandas, we have chandeliers in all price ranges starting from as low as 119 AUD so that you can enhance the look of your room even on a budget. You can sort and filter our catalogue to search for the products that best suit your needs in your preferred budget.
Overall, the chandelier price is determined by the materials used, the finish, and the types of lights included, such as LED lighting in LED chandeliers. There can be additional costs on installation, protection, or modifications, in any case.
Of course, the number of lights on the chandeliers also affects their price. However, even at a lower price, we offer some of the best fixtures with unbeatable quality. The build quality of all our chandeliers is sturdy regardless of the cost.
The Maintenance of a Chandelier
Most chandeliers are pretty easy to clean. The only essential service is changing the bulbs when they stop working. This is a rare occurrence because chandeliers are mostly only turned on for special occasions. You can change the colour of the chandeliers to switch up the ambience of your room or to pair it with new décor.
Some people often add or create modifications or get their chandeliers repainted after a while. Still, with our premium finishes that go well with any lighting, this will not be a likely scenario.
Why Buy Your Chandelier from 7Pandas?
Now that you have an idea about choosing a chandelier, you might wonder why you should specifically buy products from our catalogue. Here are some of the reasons you should consider 7Pandas for your next chandelier purchase or any items such as ceiling fans for that matter:
• We have many categories of popular chandelier lights in our catalogue, which allows you to find the perfect one for your room or any other area in almost any price range of your budget.
• All 7Pandas products are carefully chosen with a quality control test. We ensure the safety of each product, making sure that it is certified and approved according to the Australian standard.
• We use Auspost as our main logistic partner. Shipping and delivering service of orders throughout Australia wide is therefore fast, taking a maximum of 10 days.
• Our return and refund service also gives flexibility to the customer. All customers will get a full refund with only a 15% stocking fee reduction, which is the initial shipping cost after they send the product back to our warehouse.
• 7Pandas is an Australian brand owned and operated by Australians. As a result, the price is fair for the quality, and there is no need to worry about hidden charges or import duties, 7Pandas provides the best prices with exclusive deals.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)