The TULIM 18-Light Crystal Chandelier with Aged Brass Finish has the perfect amount of elegance and utility in its design, providing an ever-so-slightly less ostentatious option for those who want to enjoy the light without being too overt about it. With round drops that drip down from a circular frame, this chandelier casts out a pleasing ambient glow that will really tie any room together. Plus, there's plenty going on up top, thanks to the fixture's eighteen slender arms and gently glowing metal strands; you'll have more than enough light to get anything done - whether it be reading or working on your next great invention!
TULIM 18-Light Crystal Chandelier Aged Brass G9 is the scalloped arms offer an enveloping brightness during the day or night without highlighting any single light source which provides interesting reflections off all of your accessories from furniture to paintings.
Summary of Specifications:
Constructed of solid brass with K9 glass, a type of crystal used to make optical lenses and prisms.
- Clear glass crystal.
- Rated for eighteen bulb 20W max. G9 base bulbs(not included).
- Adjustable rod comes in connectable segments for a customizable length.
- Dimmer switch compatible.
- Can be mounted on a vaulted ceiling.
- Suitable for use indoors in dry locations not directly exposed to excessive moisture and water.
- Assembly required.
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth; avoid the use of all cleaners and abrasives, as they will damage the finish.
- Chandeliers weighing more than 22 kgs. cannot be mounted alone to a standard outlet box and require additional bracing above the ceiling where they are to be installed. Professional installation is required.
- Assembly required
- 240V manufactured to AUS standards for AUS
- Chandelier Body: Dia 122.7 cm., H 39 cm
- Crystal Shade: Dia 12.4 cm, H 12.5 cm
- Minimum Height: 132 cm
- Maximum Height: 154.5 cm
- Canopy: Dia 15 cm, H 3 cm
- Rods: one 7.5 cm, one 15 cm, three 30 cm
- Weight: 40.5 kgs.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)