15 Bar Espresso Coffee Machine with Milk Frother Stainless Steel 1450W
Summary of Specifications:
- 240V /50Hz 1450W.
- Stainless Steel Housing.
- 15 Bar High-Pressure Extraction.
- 1.25 L Food-Grade Easy View Removable Water Tank.
- Provide Velvety and Rich Texture Espresso.
- Overheating and overpressure protection.
- Warming plate on the top for coffee cups pre-heat.
- Auto power-off function.
PERFECT ESPRESSO MADE AT HOME - The COFFEE MAN espresso machine comes with a 15 bar professional pump, a 1450W powerful instant thermo-block heating system, and an automatic flow meter guaranteeing the optimal temperature pressure, temperature and volume to extract espresso perfectly. Now you can make a perfect espresso at home with the coffee man espresso machine.
BREWING LIKE A BARISTA - Whatever your like - espresso, cappuccino, latte, macchiato, flat white, or americano, this versatile espresso coffee machine has a built-in commercial grade stainless steel steam wand that provides you many options to create your favourite coffee drinks. Just enjoy the barista coffee drinks at home!
SINGLE OR DOUBLE? – It’s up to you! The COFFEE MAN espresso maker comes with the 2 in 1 portafilter with two filters - single and double for brewing one or two espresso shots; automatically, press the single or double button on the top panel.
COMELY, COMPACT, CONVENIENT - The comely, stylish appearance with a brushed stainless steel body is a perfect addition to your modern kitchen without taking up too much space, plus its convenient design: Bright LED lights indicate for each function, 1.25L removable water tank, the detachable drip tray is easy to remove to fit taller cups and easy for cleanup, the warm tray at the top of the machine keeps the cup warm. It also has a hot water function for making tea or americano.
- Please check the dimensions before you purchase. Dimensions(L x W x H): 31 x 14 x 30 cm, Weight: 3.8 kg
- The amount of coffee powder should not exceed the Max line. The powder should be compacted; otherwise, it may affect the taste of the coffee or cause leakage problems.
- Fill the pitcher with milk for a better milk foam effect, and insert the frothing nozzle into the milk about 1 cm.
- Remove the detachable tank and fill it with desired water; the water level should not exceed the” MAX” mark in the tank.
- Please use this product according to the operating instructions.
- A 51 mm tamper can be used for the portafilter of this espresso machine.
- The amount of coffee powder should add to the Max line. (but do not exceed the line). Compacted the powder; otherwise, it may affect the taste of the coffee or cause leakage problems.