The LED bulb is not only a good replacement for incandescent or halogen bulbs but also an environmentally friendly option for the future. The bulb emits superior quality, natural light that will create warm environments for your personal convenience.
These energy-saving lamps are made to last up to 25000 hours on average and use 80% less energy than normal lightbulbs; they can be used universally in any household situation at any time of the day and maintain their brilliance over-usage because of a higher quality material composition. Make your world brighter today!
Hotels, museums, shops, washrooms, reception areas, exhibitions, display cabinets
- No flicker in a stable glow.
- Easy to install, can be easily fitted.
- Equivalent to 20W incandescent bulb, saving energy.
- Instant-on to full brightness.
- Less heat production, long lifespan.
- Commodity: LED 50
- Material: Glass, Plastic
- Wattage: 2W
- Incandescent lamp equivalent: 20W
- Brightness: 150 LM
- Color: Warm White, 3000K
- Dimmable: Non-dimmable
- Voltage: 240V
- Beam Angle: 360°
- CRI: 85
- Lamp Base: E27 / E14