How about an enigmatic work of art for your table? Let the moonlight shine through your desk with the resplendent glow of the KINGSTON Contemporary Style Table Light with Milky White Ball Glass. A sphere that bears a resemblance to the moon is attached to a splendiferous glossy base in the shade of gold, creating an illusion of being afloat in the air—the perplexing combination exudes luxury in minimalism.
With pride and joy, we introduce to you this truly one-of-a-kind piece of luminaire that holds a beauty of its own—a unique element to illuminate your table and bring an accent to it. If you feel overwhelmed with your work, and stress is taking its toll on you, this remarkable light fixture will provide you with a soothing relaxation with its dimmable light to provide your mind with ease. Or if you have trouble sleeping at night, this will be a great addition to your bedside table and let the calming glow of the moon comfort your nights.
Finding inspiration while working takes time to come by. So having this luminaire on your side will stir your imagination while your ideas go wild, since having a glorious fixture on your mundane desk will help you relax your eyes and mind. Try it and see for yourself what a relaxing gem you have found!
Summary of Specifications:
- Made of metal stand in age brass.
- Sphere opal glass shade.
- The fixture is dimmer switch compatible.
- Globe is no included.
- IP20 Suitable for use indoors in dry locations not directly exposed to excessive moisture and water.
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth; avoid the use of all cleaners and abrasives, as they will damage the finish.
- Rated for one 60W max. E27 base bulbs.
- 240V manufactured to AUS standards for Australian market
- With on-line switch.
- Glass Body: Dia 20cm.
- Overal: Height 39cm
- Weight: 0.7 kgs.