Embrace mystery infused with sophistication with the truly captivating NEPOLI 19th Century 10-LIGHT Lantern Style Architecture Farmhouse Chandelier E14 Base. This majestic fixture in a unique suspended trapezoidal body is an impressive centerpiece to add to your living spaces. What's more to its quirky design is a whimsical talking piece illuminated by ten single pieces of flameless candles. These types of candles are now prevalent due to their classic style and ability to blend functionality and safety without compromising the beauty of your space and the light fixture itself. NEPOLI's intrinsic design makes a typical dining experience a luxurious banquet with its minimalist yet enigmatically sophisticated look derived from the 19th-century classic design. It is available in bronze for industrial sets up, farmhouses, modern homes, and minimalist interior design. At the same time, the aged brass is ideal for homes with brighter aesthetics or a glimpse of classic luxuries, such as the French, Traditional, Transitional, and Contemporary styles.
The open frame design without glass creates an idiosyncratic approach to blend ancient style to present-day while making it easy to maintain and a perfect go-to for busy homeowners like you. It is also cleverly built with a compatible dimmer switch, so you can proactively adjust the tone, especially at night around your dinner table when guests come to your home for a fine dining experience.
- Iron frame construction
- Trapezoidal body design, fitted with 10 E14 lamp holder, minimalist open frame design without glass
- Color available in bronze finish and aged brass finish.
- Rated for 10* 25W max. E14 bulbs (optional)
- Dimmer switch compatible
- Suspended from inter-connected rod and ceiling canopy
- Can be mounted on a horizontal flat ceiling only
- 220-240V manufactured to AU standards and certified for AU markets
- Suitable for use indoors in dry locations not directly exposed to excessive moisture and water
- Hardwire at ceiling canopy, requires installation by a licensed electrician.
- Chandeliers weighing more than 22 Kgs cannot be mounted alone to a standard outlet box and require additional bracing above the ceiling where they are to be installed
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth; avoid the use of all cleaners and abrasives, as they will damage the finish
- Chandelier Body: 1370mm x 510mm x 460mm
- Minimum Height: 750mm
- Maximum Height: 2470mm
- Canopy: 927mm x 127mm x 20mm
- Rod: 4 x 215mm
- Weight: 8 KG